Pharmaceutical sales can be extremely lucrative as well as financially rewarding and the pharmaceutical industry is growing rapidly as new drugs are being brought to market. Drug sales are expected to rise 6% annually through 2016 because of the aging baby boomers, increased access to drugs through Medicare Part D program and the rising use of biotech and other products. The NAPRx� administers the CNPR� Certification for the pharmaceutical industry which educates individuals and qualifies candidates who are seeking a career in pharmaceutical sales.
CNPR� Certification helps applicants qualify for a pharmaceutical sales interviews and for a sales career in the pharmaceutical industry:
- CNPR� Pharmaceutical Sales �Certification Program is a college accredited pharmaceutical industry assurance that an entry level sales applicant has meet product and regulatory industry requirements to be a pharmaceutical sales rep. The CNPR� Course can be taken directly through the NAPRx� by correspondence/online or at over 300 universities/colleges nationwide.
- Employers look for CNPR� Training, offered by the NAPRx�, on resumes from entry level pharmaceutical sales candidates.
- The NAPRx� is used as a third party to verify the credentials of pharmaceutical sales applicants. CNPR� certifications from applicants can be verified over the phone or online.
- CNPR� Certification (Entry Level- Pharmaceutical Sales Training) is important for applicants who are looking to get noticed and also qualify for pharmaceutical sales opportunities. CNPR� Certification & Training helps applicants, who are looking to enter the very technical and scientific industry of pharmaceutical sales, meet position requirements set by pharmaceutical companies.
- The CNPR� Certification program is the only accredited vocational pharmaceutical sales training course in the United States which is dedicated to helping those enter a career in pharmaceutical sales.
"I just wanted to thank you and tell others that this program is a wise investment. I recently took the exam and scored a 92%. Since passing the exam I have been receiving calls from companies wanting interviews. Most importantly, the certification and training has given me the qualifications that I was lacking before. Thanks again."
Later the same week: "Thank you, NAPRx�, I just accepted a position with Merck!!!!!!!!"
Ericka M., Minneapolis, MN
The CNPR� Certification -Pharmaceutical Sales Training program was initiated to:
- Provide pharmaceutical sales education to individuals who are seeking a professional career in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Address the needs from pharmaceutical companies as they look to grow their sales forces but need qualified sales applicants who also have some knowledge of pharmacology and the medical industry.
- Establish benchmarks of scientific qualifications required to interview and enter a career in pharmaceutical sales.
- Provide a recognizable mark of excellence for candidates interviewing with pharmaceutical companies.
"Keep on sending me your graduates. I am very impressed with their pharmaceutical sales industry training. It will certainly make it easier for us to get these people out into the sales field." Belinda Pope, AstraZeneca
The CNPR� Certification details include:
- Correspondence training which is self-paced but educates students on the pharmaceutical product knowledge required by pharmaceutical sales companies, provides knowledge on rules & regulations for selling pharmacology products plus educates on effective pharmaceutical selling techniques.
- To obtain the CNPR� students must pass a 160 question exam within the required time limit of 120 minutes (45 seconds per question, 78% of our students passed on their first attempt this year).
- All CNPR� Certified graduates will have instant access to NAPRx� Career Center where pharmaceutical company�s advertise seeking CNPR� graduates and our members to interview for pharmaceutical sales openings.
"We require all of our new hires to have completed the CNPR� Program."
Mary, Tiber Laboratories
Also, continuous growth among many of the medium to smaller pharmaceutical companies will continue into 2020. If you want to enter into a career as a pharmaceutical sales rep it is vital that you acquire the necessary accredited education and industry training (CNPR� Certification Program). Each pharmaceutical sales rep must be familiar with clinical pharmacology, medical terminology, plus rules and regulations for selling pharmaceuticals to effectively sell to healthcare professionals. The NAPRx� offers accredited education and training by correspondence as well as through 300 colleges/universities nationwide. The CNPR� Certification program provides the education preferred by numerous pharmaceutical companies.
Applicants who have no previous pharmaceutical sales experience but who have acquired industry sales training, pharmaceutical product knowledge, managed care guidelines plus selling regulations will always be more qualified versus others without it. A person does not need to be Einstein to learn algebra or be Tiger Woods to teach golf; similarly you do not need to be a pharmacist to effectively sell pharmaceuticals but it is necessary to have some basic understanding of pharmacology and medical terminology to effectively detail physicians.
CNPR� Accredited Training
The CNPR� Certification - Pharmaceutical Sales Training Program is offered by correspondence/online through the NAPRx� which can be ordered by clicking the below banner and following the instructions .If you are looking for a college nearest you please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are seeking a career in pharmaceutical sales it is important to obtain accredited pharmaceutical sales training (CNPR� Certification Program). You can find several books out there will help with your resume and cover letter but will not provide you with the necessary job skill sets that pharmaceutical employers prefer. The CNPR� Certification program provides candidates with the skills sets that attract pharmaceutical employers and comprehensive industry training which will enhance anyone's pharmaceutical sales career. To effectively detail physicians you need to understand the fundamentals of pharmacology as well as some understanding of the medical industry. The NAPRx� (CNPR� Certification Program) is presented in a way that is easy to comprehend while being user friendly. If you are looking to enter a new career in pharmaceutical sales make your job search become much easier by acquiring the skills sets sought after by pharmaceutical companies and obtain your CNPR� Certification as soon as possible.