How It Works
16th Edition CNPR Certification - Pharmaceutical Sales Training Program
Online Correspondence Training Program
Students can work at their own pace and from home!!! Recommended to students who are currently working full time.
- Each CNPR student registers through ORDER NOW page at www.napsronline.org or by calling 800-672-9104.
- The student pays for the Pharmaceutical Sales Training Program and submits information.
- The Pharmaceutical Sales Training Manual is shipped to students with Username and Password for access to Members Section of the website.
- The CNPR student studies the Pharmaceutical Sales Training Manual and other materials at their own pace.
- The student can submit questions on training material to firstname.lastname@example.org and receives answers by email.
- The student can take practice quizzes to make sure that they are absorbing the training material well enough to pass the CNPR examination. There are 28 practice quizzes available.
- When the CNPR student feels comfortable with the Pharmaceutical Industry terms and information in Training Manual, they take the CNPR examination. The test will be administered online and must be completed within 2 hours. Your score will be immediately displayed upon submission of the test.
If the National Association of Pharmaceutical Sales Representative student passes the test, an official CNPR Certificate of Completion with your CNPR personal number will be mailed to student. ORDER NOW
CNPR Pharmaceutical Sales Rep students should immediately list the CNPR Pharmaceutical Sales Training on their resume and submit to pharmaceutical companies through Career Center.
If you have questions just email us today at email@example.com or order the training by correspondence today through the National Association of Pharmaceutical Sales Representative website.